HPREC staff assists site-based teams in the ongoing development, implementation, and evaluation of a Response to Intervention model in order to build capacity and establish a three-tiered framework to meet the needs of all students.
RtI is a school-wide system designed to address student achievement and positive behavior for all students with the use of:
- Appropriate, research-based curriculum
- Appropriate supplemental instruction and/or interventions
- Fidelity of instruction and interventions
- Student progress monitoring
- Data-based decision making
HPREC facilitates the process to build site-based expertise in:
- RtI Leadership
- Critical components of RtI
- Developing a three-tiered framework (universal, supplemental, and intensive)
- Strategic action planning
- Student Assistance Teams (SAT)
For more information on RtI professional development offered by HPREC, contact Marisa Aguirre at (575) 445.7090 or by e-mail.