High Plains Regional Education Cooperative offers procured contracts. New Mexico school districts, charter schools, state agencies, and local public bodies can take advantage of these contracts, pursuant to NMSA 1978, 13-1-129, Procurement Under Existing Contracts.
There are no fees or memberships required to utilize these contracts.
An administrative fee of 2% is the responsibility of the awarded contractors.
- Architectural Design Services
- Commercial Kitchen Equipment and Appliances
- Digital Portfolio Software Service
- Educational Recruitment
- Energy Efficiency Solutions
- Food Service Management
- HVAC Maintenance & Repair
- Interior/Exterior Furniture, Equipment, Supplies, and Materials
- Job Order Contracting
- Security Solutions
- Woodworking Machines, Tools & Supplies